Tsuchiyu hot springs SUP/ kayak experience (2 hours)
Cost Adult: ¥7000 Child: ¥5000
A SUP & kayak experience anyone can enjoy in the vast nature of Tsuchiyu hot springs.
Bandai Asahi National park Tsuchiyu hot springs Menuma marsh SUP & kayak experience. You can experience both SUP & kayaking with no extra charge.
SUP/ kayak can be learned easily by both kids and adults and even for beginners. You can try it by yourself or tandem with another person. Dogs allowed too!
You can learn safely with our certified instructors.
You can enjoy 2 hours of relaxation surrounded by Mother Nature.
You can utilize all the amenities inside the Menuma field area facility.
We have a restroom & changing room readily available.
[Our main instructor]
Japan Stand Up Paddleboard Association
SUPA Basic Instructor
Qualified Personnel (Manabu Taira)
Corona Virus infection prevention measures
We strictly follow commercial guidelines to prevent the spread of infections.
◆If & when participants show any of the following signs we ask that you refrain from participating.
○When you are not feeling well. (Ex. Fever, cough, headache & lack of smell & taste.)
○If you have had contact with anyone who tested positive for the corona virus within the last 14 days.
○If you live with any relatives or acquaintances who have a possibility to be positive for the infection.
○If the government is requiring you to quarantine for 14 days due to traveling.
○If you have been exposed to persons who have been traveling.
・Please wear your mask, wash your hands frequently & use alcohol to disinfect your hands.
・In order to avoid clusters we may limit the entry of participants.
・Please maintain 2 meters between guests & employees.
・Please refrain from speaking loudly during your experience.
・Please follow any other preventative measures we may ask during your participation.
◆Operation of venue & facility
・Placement of disinfectant at the entrance & inside the facility.
・Checking of participants temperature.
・One way traffic of entrance & exit.
・Ventilation of facility.
・Frequent disinfection of heavy traffic areas.
・Continuous reminding of social distancing & precautions before, during & after the event.
・We will do our best to keep infection rates low by limiting our number of employees & timeframe.
・All our staff will be checked for temperature, physical condition, wearing a mask, disinfecting & washing of hands.
Price of This Tour
- Adults(middle-school strudents or above)
- 7,000 yen
- Child(up to elementary-school students)
- 5,000 yen
Adult(middle school & older) ¥7000
Elementary student ¥5000
Preschool student ¥3000 (We require a guardian to accompany them)
We accept payments the day of at the Menuma facility by cash, credit card or paypay QR code. *We require groups of 5 or over to pay a day in advance with bank deposit or paypay QR code. After registration we will contact you with the payment procedures.
- ① 8:00-10:00
- Reservation only. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the event.
- ② 10:30-12:30 Session
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the event.
- ③ 13:30-15:30
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the event.
【3 sessions daily】
Each session is 12 participants, 3 groups max.
Upon reservation please state which session you desire.
*The schedules may slightly change due to weather & other circumstances.
Preparation (what to bring, not all required but may be a good idea) *no rentals
List of Advance Preparations
- Loose clothing that can get wet
- Change of clothes
- Warm clothes such as jackets in case of weather change
- Rain coat
- Bug repellent(if necessary)
- Sun screen
- First aid kit
Included in price
SUP kayak experience lecture, SUP board, kayak, paddle, life jacket & leash cord rental, insurance & tax.
Break & lodging facility
Carefree rental at Menuma lakeside(2hours)
・Wood table ¥1000
Contact (Activity Provider of this plan)
Reservation → 【call, LINE account or website】
Inquiries → 【call or LINE account】
Local staff number ：090-8617-7800（Taira）
*Phone & LINE inquiry hours 10:00-18:00
Please use this URL to add us & inquire about registration.
Please press the reservation button below & follow the instructions.
*If you are making reservations for 2 or more persons please apply for each participant.
We may not be able to answer your call due to driving etc & will return your call as soon as we can.
Q&A of this plan
- Can you participate even if you’re a beginner or can’t swim?
- We have many beginners. We will walk you through all the steps as well as explain all the equipment & safety procedures.
We also provide life vests to all our participants so you can enjoy the experience safely even if you can’t swim.
- Are there any age restrictions?
- Anybody can participate so long as you are healthy. We only ask that preschoolers have a guardian accompany them.
- Will the event be canceled if it rains?
- We usually follow through even when it rains. We are prepared so you can enjoy the experience even with a little rain.
If there are typhoons & heavy rain we will cancel the event. We will make a decision the day before & inform you in advance if this is the case.
Please be advised there may be days where the weather may change the day of & we may be forced to cancel the event. We definitely want to avoid this kid of situation but we ask that you understand as this is to ensure everybody’s safety.
- What about insurance?
- You will be covered by liability & accident insurance. Insurance payout in case of death is ¥1,000,000, residual disability, daily hospitalization is ¥1,500, daily visits are ¥1,000. If necessary please add your own insurance. Here is a simple 1 day insurance you can add through your smart phone. https://fgi-ins.com/1dayleisure.html
- Can we join the day of?
- We usually only accept reservations. We ask that you apply at least 3 days in advance. Depending on the situation we may accept the day of. Please contact us first.
- Will we ever be together with another group?
- Depending on the situation we may have you in a program with other guests.
- What facilities do you have at the venue?
- Restroom, change room & wash area.
Since we are in a secluded area in nature please be advised connection of your devices may be difficult.(Especially docomo)
- How do we pay?
- We accept payments the day of at the Menuma facility by cash, credit card or paypay QR code. ⚠︎We require groups of 5 or over to pay a day in advance with bank deposit or paypay QR code. After registration we will contact you with the payment procedures.
【We can make reservations for your lodging if you like.】
Please choose from Tsuchiyu or Dake hot springs.
Tsushiyu hot springs area →https://www.tcy.jp/
Dake hot springs area →https://www.dakeonsen.or.jp/
Matters Require Attention
・We usually only accept reservations of 3 persons & above but please try contacting us even if you would like to participate with less participants. Our max occupancy is 13 but please contact us if you have more.
・If you are running late please contact & inform us.
・The facility & organizers are not liable for any issues regarding stolen goods or troubles.
・Guests will be responsible for fees replacing any damage to rental equipment or facilities.
・Please follow all instructions of the staff. You will be liable for all injuries & accidents resulting from negligence of employee instructions. The facility & organizer will not be held liable.
・In case of emergencies or disasters please remain calm & follow the instructions of the staff.
・Photos & videos of the venue may be used for our social media & pamphlets at our discretion.
・Please refrain from participating while being intoxicated.
・Please inform our staff immediately if you feel sick.
Our staff will follow all preventative measures to ensure you can enjoy our facility safely.
Please enjoy your SUP & kayak experience at Tsuchiyu Hot springs Menuma marsh.
We eagerly await your arrival.
・Cancelation fee : 100% of the fee will be charged for cancelation the day of or a no show.
*There will be no charges when the venue is canceled due the severe weather or any other disasters.
(We will continue with the event upon some rainfall as we are well prepared.)
・We will refund you right away upon any issues of canceling the event due to our inconvenience.